Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 working days (3-5 valid for Europe)
- Article no.: 1061060270
- Product: Your boat is optimally protected by the flat boat fender LF 700. On the quay and in the box, or in the pack. The fender mat can also be used as a pack fender.
- Dimensions & weight: approx. 700*400*27 mm. approx. 1.4 kg.
You can use the flat boat fenders from seaEQ »LF 700 mono« when you’re entering an berth place, when a large portion of your boat needs protection, when the berthing place is very narrow or when you’re lying side to side.The boat fender can also be fastened to the cleat with a rope through the orange noose holes. This will prevent the long fender from sliding away while casting off or berthing. The seaEQ-Long boat fenders protect your boat when you’re lying close to the quay or other boats.
- The thick and very firm filling will limit and dampen the blow of the impact.
- The strong polyester fabric is very tear resistant, making sure that the long fender will last a long time.
- The integrated PROTECTOR MAT behind the foam ensures maximum
seaEQ - flat boat fenders »LF« are made of a tear resistant and very durable polyester fabric. The long fender has a PVC-coating on the side of the boat. The filling consists of a specially made PE-foam and a special PROTECTOR MAT inside. The seaEQ - boat fender »LF« is finished with a sewn polyester edge all around. The fixing nooses are connected to the fender with strong seams. After season please store in a dark place for longer lasting colour.
All »LF« FENDER-Systems by seaEQ are entirely free of metal parts that could damage your boat. The seaEQ-FENDER-Systems are handy, flexible and can be used time and time again.
Made in Germany
Flat boat fenders LF 700 are equipped with Protector mats.