Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 working days (3-5 valid for Europe)
- Article no.: 301010120-4
- Product: Sail ties: One color = one length. Twisted sewn loop. Top handling. Essential boating equipment.
- Dimensions & weight: Dimension: approx 1200*25mm.
Sail tie with loop SR 1200 black:
seaEQ sail tie is excellent for securing the mainsail to the main boom. However, it is also suitable for tying ropes or anything you want to keep together easily. The lightweight and medium-soft polyester fabric of the flat webbing sail tie allows for easy tying while protecting the sail. The large loop of the sewn sail tie, twisted and sewn, ensures excellent handling.
The seaEQ sail tie is available in 4 lengths, each marked with a specific color. This makes it easy for skippers and crew members to know which length to use in different situations.
- Gentle on the sail. Suitable even for high-tech sails.
- Excellent handling with the twisted and sewn large loop.
- Color-coded for each length, allowing for efficient coordination of use, especially on deck during challenging weather conditions.
The seaEQ sail tie is made from medium-weight polyester fabric. The loop is sewn with a frame and cross using heavy polyester thread.
All materials are sourced from Europe.
Made in Germany.
Sail ties from seaEQ are light and handy.