Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 4-6 (Europe) working days
- Order number: 10310102140
- Product: Your boat is optimally protected by the flat boat fender / mooring fender. At the quay and close to other boats. Also foldet to use.
- Dimensions & weight: Dimension: 1400 * 400 * 27mm. Or foldet: 700 * 400 * 54mm. Weight: approx 2.4kg.
boat fenders - flat mooring fenders LF 1400:
You can use the flat boat fenders from seaEQ »LF« when you’re entering an berth place, when a large portion of your boat needs protection, when the berthing place is very narrow or when you’re lying side to side. The flat boat fenders protecting your boat. The flat mooring fenders can also be fastened to the cleat with a rope through the orange noose holes. This will prevent the flat fenders from sliding away while casting off or berthing.The seaEQ- flat boat bumpers protects your boat when you’re lying close to the quay or other boats. seaEQ flat mooring bumpers, a goot choice for your boat.
- The thick and very firm filling will limit and dampen the blow of the impact.
- The strong polyester fabric is very tear resistant, making sure that the long fender will last a long time.
- The integrated PROTECTOR MAT behind the foam ensures maximum
seaEQ - flat boat fenders »LF« are made of a tear resistant and very durable polyester fabric. The long fender has a PVC-coating on the side of the boat.
The filling consists of a specially made PE-foam and a special PROTECTOR MAT inside.
The seaEQ - boat fender »LF« is finished with a sewn polyester edge all around.
The fixing nooses are connected to the fender with strong seams.
After season please store in a dark place for longer lasting colour.
All »LF« FENDER-Systems by seaEQ are entirely free of metal parts that could damage your boat. The seaEQ-FENDER-Systems are handy, flexible and can be used time and time again.
Made in Germany
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Fendermatte + Clip VIDEO
- Further products by seaEQ GmbH
Flat Boat Fenders LF 1400 equipped with Protector-Mats.